Stoneware, raised-relief and applied decoration. The dynamic design of 19th-Century sculptor Peter Duemler has been reproduced as a majestic masterpiece, forging black glazed stoneware, relief pewter, and gold-leaf accents. A massive pewter band blankets the entire center of the stein body. The main subject is a medieval tournament. Knights on horseback are jousting. Others compete with swords and shields. A gold-plated Crown and Eagle Crest is framed by banners, weapons, and four handpainted gold rings. A knight helmet thumblift has a rotating face guard. A pewter knight on horseback with gold-plated lance is mounted on the pewter lid. Limited edition of only 2,000 pieces! The stein is made by Thewalt, Germany, the figurine is made by Gallo, USA.
j***er PETER DUEMLER JOUSTING STEIN
We offer a generous RETURN policy. This item is eligible FOR a FULL refund minus shipping cost OR exchange WITHIN 15 days of delivery.
- All gift selections carry a 15 - day money back guarantee.
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied or the recipient of your gift is not 100% satisfied, please return the item to us for a prompt refund or exchange. (Shipping fees are not refundable.)
- Please let us know prior to a return, so we will expect the package.
- Returned items must be in new, unused and original condition with original packaging materials.
- Please send the package via Fed Ex, UPS, or insured Priority Mail.
- This protects you in case the gift is damaged or lost in transit.
- We will issue a credit for the amount of the merchandise less shipping when we receive the merchandise.
- Feel free to contact us at our e-mail address sales@1001Shops.com
- E-mails are answered as quickly as possible.