This stein pays tribute to Scotland. It is decorated with a wrap-around blue knotwork motif that frames two thistles. The main subject is a pewter medallion with the word Scotland incised on a banner above a shield blazoned with the St. Andrew Cross and the rampant lion of Scotland. On the lid is a precisely detailed representation of the Royal Arms of the Kings of Scotland. The Scotland appliqué was sculpted by Bob Maurus, and the lid and body motif were designed by him as well.
We offer a generous RETURN policy. This item is eligible FOR a FULL refund minus shipping cost OR exchange WITHIN 15 days of delivery.
- All gift selections carry a 15 - day money back guarantee.
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied or the recipient of your gift is not 100% satisfied, please return the item to us for a prompt refund or exchange. (Shipping fees are not refundable.)
- Please let us know prior to a return, so we will expect the package.
- Returned items must be in new, unused and original condition with original packaging materials.
- Please send the package via Fed Ex, UPS, or insured Priority Mail.
- This protects you in case the gift is damaged or lost in transit.
- We will issue a credit for the amount of the merchandise less shipping when we receive the merchandise.
- Feel free to contact us at our e-mail address sales@1001Shops.com
- E-mails are answered as quickly as possible.