This stein commemorates the two famous forces of the financial world--the Bull and Bear markets. The highly detailed full three dimensional porcelain body and heads on the pewter lid are all handpainted and fired. The bull holds a cell phone and brief-case in his right hand and a financial report in his left. The bear is clutching the bull's suspenders in one hand and his horn in the other. While holding onto each other, one can see another financial report along with ticker tape, computer and computer mouse on the floor. Trade! Buy! Trade! Sell! Trade! Buy! Sell! are inscribed around the base of the body. The handle is in the shape of the U.S. dollar symbol ($). Limited edition of 6,500 pieces. Individually numbered and registered. Made in Germany.
We offer a generous RETURN policy. This item is eligible FOR a FULL refund minus shipping cost OR exchange WITHIN 15 days of delivery.
- All gift selections carry a 15 - day money back guarantee.
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied or the recipient of your gift is not 100% satisfied, please return the item to us for a prompt refund or exchange. (Shipping fees are not refundable.)
- Please let us know prior to a return, so we will expect the package.
- Returned items must be in new, unused and original condition with original packaging materials.
- Please send the package via Fed Ex, UPS, or insured Priority Mail.
- This protects you in case the gift is damaged or lost in transit.
- We will issue a credit for the amount of the merchandise less shipping when we receive the merchandise.
- Feel free to contact us at our e-mail address sales@1001Shops.com
- E-mails are answered as quickly as possible.