The inspiration for this stein is the actual historical helmet used in jousting tournaments during medieval times. The air holes are in the shapes of crosses and fluer de lis accented with black glazing, as is the visor from which the jousting knights were to see out. These helmets were known for their ornamentation and therefore the pewter lion with shield and sword is appropriate on top of this stein. In some cases actual birds in cages were mounted on these helmets! Jousting knights in raised-relief detail appear on the chest plate of the helmet. The flowing plumage is painted in England's colors of red & white, and forms the handle of the stein. The armor is accented with platinum and gold-leaf. The shield of the lion also carries the England flag colors. Limited edition of 999 pieces.
We offer a generous RETURN policy. This item is eligible FOR a FULL refund minus shipping cost OR exchange WITHIN 15 days of delivery.
- All gift selections carry a 15 - day money back guarantee.
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied or the recipient of your gift is not 100% satisfied, please return the item to us for a prompt refund or exchange. (Shipping fees are not refundable.)
- Please let us know prior to a return, so we will expect the package.
- Returned items must be in new, unused and original condition with original packaging materials.
- Please send the package via Fed Ex, UPS, or insured Priority Mail.
- This protects you in case the gift is damaged or lost in transit.
- We will issue a credit for the amount of the merchandise less shipping when we receive the merchandise.
- Feel free to contact us at our e-mail address sales@1001Shops.com
- E-mails are answered as quickly as possible.