This stein has been crafted to chronicle the history and progression of the U.S. Paratrooper. The body of the stein is a smooth, black glazed, high quality stoneware decorated with a platinum wrap around design. Along the top border are the words, THE HISTORY OF THE U.S. PARATROOPER. The left side of the platinum design features several images of paratroopers in action and airplanes flying. It also includes the first half of a timeline detailing the creation and development of the paratrooper beginning with the first balloon artillery observers during the Civil War in 1864. The right side of the platinum design features more images of paratroopers in action, an airplane and a helicopter. The timeline from the left side continues on the right and concludes with the support of Hurricane Katrina relief in 2005. A pewter medallion featuring a Master Combat Parachutist emblem with one service star surrounded by three banners stating: RANGER, AIRBORNE, and SPECIAL FORCE, is fixed at the center of the wrap-around decoration. Just inside the border of the medallion it states, U.S. Paratrooper Silver Wings Upon My Chest Airborne All The Way Airborne - Hooah. Framing the medallion on the body of the stein are several emblems for paratrooper units and along the bottom are the words, I am an Airborne Trooper of the sky! A Paratrooper! Rows of raised stars decorate the ornamental pewter lid and fixed to the top is an intricately detailed pewter figurine of a parachute floating towards the ground. A fully outfitted parachutist pewter figurine serves as the thumblift for this noble stein. Limited edition of 5,000 individually numbered pieces.
We offer a generous RETURN policy. This item is eligible FOR a FULL refund minus shipping cost OR exchange WITHIN 15 days of delivery.
- All gift selections carry a 15 - day money back guarantee.
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied or the recipient of your gift is not 100% satisfied, please return the item to us for a prompt refund or exchange. (Shipping fees are not refundable.)
- Please let us know prior to a return, so we will expect the package.
- Returned items must be in new, unused and original condition with original packaging materials.
- Please send the package via Fed Ex, UPS, or insured Priority Mail.
- This protects you in case the gift is damaged or lost in transit.
- We will issue a credit for the amount of the merchandise less shipping when we receive the merchandise.
- Feel free to contact us at our e-mail address sales@1001Shops.com
- E-mails are answered as quickly as possible.